May 13, 2018

Simple Mother's Day

My low-key Mother's Day involved homemade cheeseburgers (quickly becoming my fave) with fresh lettuce from the garden, pretty new flowers, sweet handmade pop-out card, some new make-up brushes, peace and quiet at home, downtime to myself, and possibly too many sweets and treats.  😉  


This mat was my gift to myself this year.  

And this girl (almost officially mine) was the Lord's personal gift to me this year.  That gift sits so welcome and weighty on my heart this Mother's Day.  And the reminder to thank Him for ALL THREE of my precious babies and all these precious "Mommy, wook (giggle, giggle)" moments I have been afforded these past twelve years. 

Thankful for the gift of motherhood this Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

This post makes my heart sigh with happiness. And those little toes are the sweetest!

Kimberly said...

❤️❤️❤️ I may never stop sighing right there along with you. I mean it - this experience just... did a thing on me! So intense. So marking on me.