May 23, 2018

Noah's Elementary Run: Done!

I guess it's a hazard of homeschooling that I didn't notice and/or memorialize the end of elementary school for Noah this month when we finished.  It took all our public school friends' FB posts comparing first day to last day of elementary today for me to go, "OHMYGOODNESS, it's the end of an era! I almost missed it! I MUST collect our yearly pics and compare!" and finally take an End of Elementary School pic!  It's a few weeks off from our official last day of school, but close enough.  Wow.  From first day of kinder to end of elementary entirely.  Just wow!

 
 

 (kinda mad at myself now for not doing solo First Day pics these last two years)

And the newest addition - capping this elementary run ...

Letting the passage of time/preciousness sink in side-by-side style...
Start of Kinder/Finish of 5th.
 

So amazing to take in.  So thankful to have lived it. Also so glad about that hybrid year we squeezed in there awhile back. 👍🏻  Noah, you rocked grade school! So proud of you.

No comments: