May 23, 2018

Land

That hubby of mine continues to always be scoping out land nearby. He dreams of us getting some one day, whether we ever move onto it or not.  I feel the air shifting around this dream as he calls realtors and he and Anna go scope out properties and then he sends me screen shots and brings it up in conversation all the time with me and with friends.  I don't see how this is anything we could do anytime at all in the near future, but there it is.  The hubby is dreaming and loving dreaming of getting some land to play on and camp on and build a tiny structure on and escape to on the weekends.

 
 
 
 

This particular property he is fixated on at the moment is located in Westmoreland, which does not appeal to me at alllll.  Except for the phat creek.  I like the creek.

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

This makes my heart smile big!

Kimberly said...

They went again this weekend ...