Jun 26, 2016

VBS Survivor

I am too exhausted from teaching in my first ever VBS to now blog about the VBS.  Suffice to say it was total chaos (we were working with the YMCA's Day Camp kids), total activity, totally great PROOF Pirates curriculum, totally way too hot, and totally wore me out.  I had 28 second graders.  That is too many second graders. I have promised to never do VBS again.  HA!  

Things we learned about God's grace from Ephesians 1-2 this week:

P - Planned grace - God mapped out salvation for his people.
R - Resurrecting grace -When we were dead, God made us alive.
O - Outrageous grace - God gives us Jesus as a free gift.
O - Overcoming grace - God changes our rebellion into surrender.
F - Forever grace - God's people never drift away from his love.

Some pics of much ado about GRACE at VBS this week.










Aaaaaaargh!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Those pictures wear me out just looking at them....

*sweating* ;)

Amy Faye Brown said...

Girl, you know you'll be volunteering next year. 😜

Kimberly said...

Ha! I know that with a different location and a smaller head count, I will be tempted to join in again. You will have to remind me to be strong. I will regret commiting then as I did this year. I just don't think VBS is in my DNA. :} I told Anna the Lord {might} change my heart. A lot happens in a year around here lately.