Jun 20, 2015

Daddy Dearest

If you asked the kids who their favorite parent was and they said Josh, I truly would not be upset.  I would agree with them actually. He really is the greatest.  And I just count myself lucky to get to be his partner in this parenting life we lead.  Here's the loot and love notes The Greatest Daddy got this Father's Day... plus a new cooler with wheels (not pictured) that we gave him early a few weeks ago. :}


Anna's gifts were the shirts from his favorite brand of clothes and a handmade Joke Book. :}  Her note said - and I quote with misspellings and all, "I love Daddy Becase 1) he reads the Bible, 2) he bilds with me, 3) cises evre night (kisses {me} every night).  Sent with hugs and kisis.  happy fathers day."  ♥♥♥

Noah's gift was his own copy of The Hobbit trilogy that he so loved watching with his Daddy recently.  His note reads, "Daddy, I love you because you take care of me, you don't get grumpy a lot, and you play Legos with me." ♥♥♥

And just for fun, I threw in my free movie ticket to our favorite theater here in Gallatin.  He's gonna sneak away to see Jurassic World.

All that and a carefree weekend at home makes for a great holiday weekend!  Happy Father's Day, Josh!  We lurve you.

2 comments:

Emily said...

But he doesn't lurve you though....he LOVES you! hahahahahahaha! Kimberly.....

Kimberly said...

:} You lurve my lurve word.