Nov 17, 2014

SNOWvember

This might be a first for me.  I can't say I have ever seen snow in November ... until today.  


Noah, bless him, couldn't wait to get out in it even though I told him it's not enough to play in and Josh told him there wasn't going to be enough for a snowball.  Hopeful boy set out to prove Daddy wrong.  He scrounged up enough to make just that - one precious snowball.


I had so little faith that he'd actually have anything to play with that I didn't even really suit him up.  Beyond that puffy coat, he only has on his pj pants and regular tennis shoes. :}  He was happy to have it that way though, because he got out there quicker not having to change clothes.  Didn't even take the time to put his hat on right!  Precious.

Anyway, happy first official snow day!  May there be more to come this season.  We have a four year old sled that has seen almost no action in its life.  It's being sledded down a slightly icy workshop ramp in the back as we speak, but that's just not gonna cut it in the "sledding" department no matter how hard that boy of mine wants to believe it will.  Pitifully Precious.

Bring it, winter!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

So fun! I'm hoping that we get at least one good snow this winter because I think Rebeka will really enjoy it. Last year Prague barely got any snow. We'll see what this winter brings...

Kimberly said...

Seriously? I totally think frigid and snowy when I think of Prague. Hmmmm. C'mon winter - show your stuff in Europe, too!