Mar 16, 2014

Tiara Party MNO

Just some fun shots of a BUNCH of mom friends enjoying our second annual night with No Toddlers, Only Tiaras in tow.  It's a cute idea and it's caught on great, with talk already happening about what the the third party will be like next year. :) Vivian and Melissa, two sweet friends I love, planned it all and hosted it like pros.


The rest of us just got to enjoy the night with them


and with each other, of course.





It's actually kinda funny how much this gathering was like our kids' playdates - games, buddies, chatter, giggles, snacks, and dress-up!  Perfect combo. :}

5 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Looks like so much fun!
I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and going on two girls only trips next month - one with ladies from the church and one for pastors wives only.

Kimberly said...

You will be so glad you went, I just know it! I have a girls' weekend trip in May coming up myself. :} In North GA. Don't be jealous. Ha!

Amy Faye Brown said...

One of mine is at the beach...right on the beach...open the door and there's the gulf beach. ;)

Kimberly said...

Ooooh, well played, Amy! Now {I} and jealous! :}

Emily said...

awwwe! what fun!