Mar 16, 2014

Recipe: Spring Veggie Pizza

I took this appetizer to the "No Toddlers, Only Tiaras" MNO party and it was scarfed quickly by 30 women which made me grin proudly.  It is always so, so Yummy, so I am proud to have finally once made it myself.  Will be glad to make the next batch for my little family to enjoy as well.  Duh-lish!

Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer

2 pkg.  (8 oz. each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls
1 tub  (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
1/2 cup  MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1 tsp.  dill weed
1/2 tsp.  onion powder
1 cup each chopped sugar snap peas and quartered cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup each sliced radishes, chopped yellow peppers, shredded carrots
3 green onions, chopped

HEAT oven to 375ºF.
UNROLL each package of dough into 2 rectangles. Press onto bottom and up sides of 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing seams and perforations together to seal.
BAKE 11 to 13 min. or until golden brown; cool.
MIX reduced-fat cream cheese, dressing and seasonings until blended; spread onto crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 2 hours.

Kimmie tweaks:  I used regular mayo instead of Miracle Whip.  And I used broccoli and cauliflower instead of radishes and yellow peppers.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

This was GOOD. I'm glad I got there in time to get one of the last pieces.

Kimberly said...

:D