Mar 13, 2014

Kimmie + Tiara

I ran a killer marathon ... of errands today.  And then I actually ran, too.  Like, real running which I haven't done in weeks because my dumb knee is dumb.  So far, so good though ... But that is not why I am here.  I am here to post a rare pic of me with some bling that I picked up on one of my errands today ... a tiara, of all things!


 Because really, when do you ever get to see Kimmie in something like that?


Anna was proud of me in a tiara.  She'll be thrilled on Sunday when I pass it on to her, too.


But first, I must make an appearance in said tiara on Saturday at a friend's second annual "No Toddlers, Only Tiaras" MNO Party.  :}

2 comments:

Emily said...

Uhm, you know if you're gonna wear a tiara, you gotta wear some other sorts of bling too!! Not a pink sweatshirt!!!!!! ;}

Kimberly said...

Ha! Watch me still go to the party in jeans. :}