Oct 25, 2012

Current Creations

Our photog is taking FOREVER AND A DAY to get our family photos back to us. So instead, I am submitting a family photo of a different variety. Noah and Anna made a family set. From left to right, they are Josh, me, Noah, Anna. We make quite a lovely bunch, don't we? :} 


Anna's continues to draw her way through enough paper to wipe out an entire rainforest.  This is her from one of our lovely evenings here lately.  She went to the front porch to draw our pumpkins.  Love this girl.


And, Noah.  Oh, my Noah. 
He is ALL about this new funny thing he picked up from a recent episode of AFV.  In case it's not entirely clear what he is so amused with, he is recreating a bootie with his belly button.  A belly bootie, if you will. I am probably fooling myself to think he hasn't shown off this beauty at school already, aren't I?  


And that concludes today's installment of Current Creations from my Crew.  Good day!

No comments: