Mar 26, 2012

Springy Weekend

This weekend Josh had a guy over to power wash the house and then built a new sand table for the kids all before I even woke up at 10:00.  Yes, 10:00.  It was glorious.


The day only got better when he took the kids to Lowe's to get soil and tomato plants just before I scooted out the door to see Hunger Games. :)  Here, Noah jumped at the chance to get his hands dirty by helping to weed the garden.


This year, one half of our raised beds will be my tomato plants and the other half will be Anna's flower garden.  Hmmm... guess I'll have to relocate the cucumbers.


It's too bad the sun didn't shine this nice all day.  Noah's t-ball practice got rained out.  :( 


I also got to shop at a consignment sale with a $250 gift certificate this weekend.  Here, Anna is modeling a couple cutie pie things I bought her.  She tells me this is a pose she learned at dance. :} It's been fun to pull out the warm weather wardrobe this week.  Anna feels like she's won a clothing lottery with the new stuff she gets to wear everyday. She squeals things like, "Oh, dis will be so cute on meeeee!"


Since turnabout is fair play, I kept the kiddos Saturday night while Josh took off to see a movie.  I was supposed to be supervising Noah and the neighbor boys as they played baseball in the front yard, but as you can see...


I was a little distracted by the sky. :)


Loving how sweetly Spring is rolling in. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

Are those Yellow Box flip flops on Anna? ....

,,,,


Snob. :) hehe. I love Yellow Box...but can't afford too many. :/

Kimberly said...

What the heck is Yellow Box?

Emily said...

Like, the brand of shoe. LOL. The Most comfortable flip flop ever to put on your feet! Don't try them on, you'll end up spending your money.