Mar 30, 2012

FINALLY: A Tatt and a Cut

Anna picked out this tattoo in Atlanta at the children's museum not long before she turned into a Tasmanian devil. So it's no surprise she ended up not getting this pretty thing until weeks later.  Today was the day she FINALLY got her pretty butterfly, but only after I used it to bribe her to actually eat lunch for a change.  :) At first, it was going on her belly and she'd not hear any other ideas.  But by the time lunch was finally finished, she opted for her foot, and I was glad to hear it. :)


It has been over two years since I took the time to actually make a hair appointment and bother to get myself there.  But this week, I FINALLY bit the bullet and got it done.  Which means it'll probably be another two years before this happens again! :}

1 comment:

Emily said...

I like your cut :) And Anna's choice of placement for her tattoo.... :)