Apr 5, 2019

Springy Shots

Fairy house constructing at the neighborhood playground in the cool of late afternoon.

Cherry blossoms at every corner!  Josh snapped this pic in between school stops at work.

Sunshine and shades on a backyard gardening break.

Bunny babies on the porch for play.

Sidewalk chalk for everrrrrr!

Garden accessories in JUST the right skin tone. Get a load of the smile!

GoRgEoUs landscape shot I stole from my sister-in-law's activities of late.

And beautiful blue eggs in a robin's nest we found in our rabbitat out back.  We just keep staring.

Next springy happening coming right up - Noah and Anna's flag football season starts this weekend!

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

I just caught up on so many posts and all I can say is:
If I were a kid, I for sure would want to be friends with the Tennessee Brown kiddos. Such a cool bunch.

Kimberly said...

☺️