Apr 24, 2019

More Language from the Little

Just some funny and very real soundbites to paint a little picture of 3.5 year old Lasa these days....

  • I bwoke my bone a wittle bit, but I ok. I not bweeding.
  • FOOwishness. (after she heard me mutter Foolishness! to myself at something Noah did)
  • I can't eben dweam (even dream) about it! (I can't even believe it!)
  • I don't wike da cwoss. Cuz dats why Jesus died.
  • Flewiduh - Florida
  • Biedoh - spider
  • She calls from the potty, "Mommy, can you come wipe meeee?" and then when I come in she has pulled her shirt over hear head to hide and is giggling uncontrollably. Every. Time.  
  • When I tell her to wipe herself once in awhile, she laments, "but I too ty-ohd (tired) to wipe my stinky bootie!"
  • I don't caw you Muddoe anymore. I caw you Mommy.
  • Bubota for kubota at Papa's house
  • "You betta bank (spank) his bootie," she advised me.  When I didn't, she said, "Welllll, when i bite Anna's toe you bank MY bootie!"
  • Dat one is my favewit (favorite) toof (pointing to the bottom right eye tooth)
  • Evwy time I dwink my milk too fast, my head feews wike it does when I am at da hot tub.
  • Anna?  Sometimes I feeuh vewwy (feel very) mad about stuff.
  • Why is Hans a bad guy? 
  • Co-ation - creation
  • Don't judge me! (when I gave her a wide-eyed look)
  • Dis a tweeezer (twizzler).
  • When Josh told her she can't marry him, she insisted, "I can mawwy you wif my magic powers. 
  • I need to gwow up so I can fix dat and put cwose on Bunny (when she couldn't fix something and had to wait for my help.
  • When Molly died, I asked her how she was feeling.  "I feew mad."  She consoled a weeping Anna by saying, "Maybe hot chocowate will make you feew bettoh (better)."
  • undodand (understand)
  • Can you hold my finger up and show me what's 12?
  • Bednight - goodnight
  • One day randomly at dinner, "I am happy wif dis chicken!"
  • While I clipped her toenails, "My pinky toe is so cute! It's my favewit (favorite)!"
  • bwockwy - broccoli
  • Ow!!  Anna hutt (hurt) my feewlings (feelings)!
  • Let me get a pitshir of dees shoes; i wike shoes.
  • Mommy, you wook so bootiful.
  • When her hair was in braids for almost a month, she confessed, "I miss you doing my hair."
  • I love you, but I don't love you, but I love you.  (she does this affirmative/negative/affirmative statement all the time in all the ways with all the silly grins)
  • Did you know dat cows make milk???????
  • Did you know my skin is smoover (smoother) den (than) yohs (yours)???
  • Yoh (your) hayuh (hair)is almost wonger (longer) dan wapunzel's (rapunzels).
  • Whispering in my ear with Nutella breath, "Mom, do you know I wuv you?"
  • When I had a headache, she asked if I needed to see the head doctor.
  • To Anna, when in a bad mood in the car, she said, "Wite now, why (while) I wittle (little), I don't feew (feel) wike happiness anymore."
Basically, you see how hard speaking is when you have yet to master your r's, th's, and l's. ;) Precious moments.

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

That sassafrass bundle of preciousness is gonna keep you hoppin'!
I can't pick my favwite saying of hers, but I sure did laugh out loud at several.

Kimberly said...

Yes, girl! I have another whole post coming soon from one doozy she dropped on me ... pertaining to adoption grief.