Apr 19, 2018

Short but WONDERFUL Update

Just a short but wonderful update I wanted to document here.  I will be back with a million thoughts on so many different facets of this update and the court experience later ... probably in a series of small posts. But in the interest of just marking the day and updating ...  TPR was granted yesterday almost immediately after trial!  

I still can't believe the goodness of this milestone. It feels amazing. It is gonna be life-changing. 

A few pics...
Metro Nashville/Davidson County Juvenile Court

Inside.  The last time I was here was November 2015.  Josh has been back a time or two since.

Lisa Fiehwig, Lasa's guardian ad litem/atty.

Judge Sheila Calloway and the precious court reporter.

Nashville view and blue skies after court.

The experience was surreal and the most stressful event of my life, I think.  The outcome was such a rushing and wonderful relief.  I am still stunned and dazed and can't slow my brain down.  Except in praise to Him who made this day.

Thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

HOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Yes!! Thank you, Cindy! That is still where my brain is three days later. Just wowwwww and hoorayyyyy and thank you, Lorddddddd. I am actually fasting today an extra day just to lay out the depth of my humble thanks to the Lord. Oh my gosh, just yay. Brain is still there.