Apr 28, 2018

Stylin'

A whole lotta twists in a whole lotta triangle parts (I used the previous style with triangle parts and just divided them into two triangles each again).  This time I didn't band them at the base, but started out with a braid to make it hold tighter and then shifted them into twists shortly after.  The curly q's at the ends have my heart.  All day.  Especially the one that fell across the side of her forehead.

Easter Sunday style

Super simple, quick 'do.

First ever twist-out!  Even if it IS just the back portion.  Used the same parts from the previous style. This 'do even got some feedback on a Natural Hair page I follow.  Lady commented on how moisturized it was and asked what products we use on her hair.  ME!! Whoa.

Trying the puff cuff again and it held so much better this time.  Gel helped. Headband also helped!  Phew!  I think I will skip buying a mini cuff after all and just let her grow into this small one. 👍🏻
 

That face.  Gosh, she is beautiful.

5 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

I so enjoyed meeting her yesterday. An absolute joy to be around.
And, those older two ❤️!
Beautiful family.

Kimberly said...

After you left, during her next fit, she played this card, "I missssss Eh Emyyyyy!"

Emily said...

She IS beautiful!!

The White Family said...

That last one is awesome! Her hair is so great!

Kimberly said...

Thanksss! That's Emily's fave so far, too. ❤️ Lucky for me, it's the easiest at the outset. I am afraid of the tangles to come when we are done with this 'do. Fingers crossed that cuffing it will have kept it in place enough to save some movement/tangles. 🤞🏻