Sep 14, 2016

PRODUCTion

Getting Lasa's hair to submit, to cooperate, to lay low or right is QUITE the production.  We have come a long way figuring out African-American hair needs.  And I know we still have far to go when her hair gets long finally.  Until then, she has these many products that help the whole thing go down.  I feel I should share those here.  A snippet into her hair routine.


I didn't even include her bath time shampoo and conditioner that are the most expensive shampoo/conditioner in the house!


And then there is this other must-have in her Lotion-n-Potions regimine - her body lotion.  It is HEAVEN in a plastic container.  I don't know what manuka honey and provence lavender mean.  I just know it smells like heaven.  I rub it on me after getting it on her.  It's that good.  I recommend you get you some!

5 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Girlfriend needs a visit to an African American salon. She would be adorable in corn rows. It'd be an investment of time and money, but they last forever.

Kimberly said...

I don't know if I will ever go down the cornrows road with Lasa, but I can see a middle of the road version of that, I think. One day!

Emily said...

That baby DOES smell heavenly :)

Amy Faye Brown said...

I have a friend at Brushy that has an AA little girl almost 3. They do lots of braids and she watches lots of YouTube videos for fixing her hair.

Kimberly said...

Oh yes! You Tube for sure. And now Emily is Pinteresting me sixty trillion hair idea links. So there's that. Ha!!