Jul 12, 2016

Summer Skies

There is no point checking the weather anymore.  Every hour lately is a grab bag of options for what the skies will do this summer.  It's exciting!  I love all the weather activity ... as I love these shots taken by me and some by friends FOR me. 💙

This from my front porch before the sky fell out - amazing!


This on the way to a movie a couple weeks ago ... after a storm earlier in the day.


This on the way home from NC.


This taken by a friend, Laura, after the sky falling out that I took that first pic of up above.



This by another friend, Shannon, on the other side and further out of town after that same storm.


And this ... a shelf cloud!  Our local NWS office posts some really cool shelf clouds lately that people send in.  Much more impressive than this though.


In another life I am sure I was a storm chaser ... or meteorologist ... or something.  :}

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

I'm always driving when I see cool clouds and I'm not coordinated enough to drive and snap a pic. But I always think of you. That's what counts, right?

Kimberly said...

Ha! It counts! :)