Feb 25, 2016

Bradleys + Browns

This week's highlight was getting to spend an evening catching up with this trio who are home on furlough (I think that's what you call it?) from their mission work in Prague.  


Shannon and Elizabeth went to high school with Josh and, somewhere along the way after I married Josh, Elizabeth and I met via email and have been quick friends ever since.

 

Nashville happened to be one stop on their way back to FL this week and it was an honor to get to steal them for a night!  We enjoy fellowship with Shannon and Elizabeth like we enjoy with my sister and Lee. That's very special to me!

 
Til we meet up again, dear friends!  Praying for God's provision in your funding, your ministry, and your family.  Love you!

6 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Sweet fellowship is the best.
Thankful for those I can have that with.
Glad y'all had this visit.

Kimberly said...

:) Thanks!

Emily said...

Yay!! Love Noah in that last shot :) Cutie pie!

Kimberly said...

He sure is ... with all those gapped teeth. Cutest thing.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Seeing you guys is one of my highlights of being in America this trip. So, so glad we could make it happen. Thanks again for being such great hosts!

Kimberly said...

😊❤️😃❤️