Dec 19, 2012

Bragging on my Man

I know Josh is a fantastic worker and people person and always is received well at work.  It really is such a given what a great guy he is and I am always so proud that he is mine.  But I forget a little sometimes what an impact it makes on people until he comes home with such kinds words from his peers.  This one came written inside a Christmas card from his boss.

Joshua,

It was clearly evident to me from the first time you made a presentation to us in LSSD that you have a heart for teachers and students.  However, after working with you for the past few years, I see the heart you have for each person you come into contact with.  You are a very special leader who has great patience, caring, and compassion.  I also see a loving father and husband and son.  I am the lucky one to have the opportunity to know you.  We will continue to work together!

May God bless you and your family, 
Jeanne

(Jeanne is the one who originally spotted and hired Josh away from Pearson and into Lebanon Special School District where they created a new position tailor-made for him.  And, as it turns out, Jeanne has recently submitted her resignation in lieu of a promotion/position she has received to be superintendent in a school system not far from Knoxville.  Which makes her final comment cause us to raise eyebrows and wonder at the suggestion.  Hmmmm... )