Sep 14, 2012

Loveless Cafe Run

My friend Jill is moving to TX later this month and I am so sad about it and I don't want to talk about it, so instead I'll just talk about the lunch some friends and I did on Wednesday to mark one thing off her Nashville bucket list - checking out The Loveless Cafe. It's a unique little destination that used to be a motel and has since turned to cafe and shops.  The cooking was so southern and delicious and has seemed to put this place on the map.  I'll surely be bringing my in-laws on their next trip up here ... if they're in the mood to drive across Nashville that is. :)


Love these ladies more and more every day. We are all in the same Young Families small group at church and it has been such an answer to prayer to be a part of that community.  


Silly shot from a great morning of girl time!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Our close friends moved 2 months ago too...dang military town we live in...

Still pretty sad about it... i can relate to the bummed feeling.