Sep 13, 2012

Bits and Pieces of These Days

  • Josh is competing in a Biggest Loser contest at work.  He is determined to win and I bet he will.
  • We have lived here 4 yrs.now.  That is the longest in any house in our marriage.
  • Josh is our new small group leader at church.  So sad that our friends are moving to TX.
  • I am a table leader at MOPS this year.
  • I am back at my September hobby of reminiscing about Anna's baby/Noah's toddler days.
  • It astounds me to recall what a young thing Noah still was when Anna was born.  
  • My parents are back at war with us again, except this time I don't have the time for it. I think it's really over this time.  And the only sad thing about it is that I'm not sad about it.
  • I love, love, love, love, love Noah's 1st grade experience so far!
  • We have two cabins to visit in the next 3 months. Looking forward to the trips!
  • I made a bunch of breakfast burritos and froze them and they are turning out so great.
  • Just got a brand new two-year calendar.  Setting it up is like my own private new year. :)
  • I love how this last refi on the house got our payment below $1000 a month.
  • Noah is participating in a New Christians SS Class this month at church.  Wondering if he'll ask to be baptized this year. 
  • Noah wets the bed still (@4 nights/month) and I don't know if I should fret it.
  • I have one more consignment sale to go this month.  Then I can get the rack out of my living room for awhile.
  • My Anna is such good company. 

6 comments:

The White Family said...

So sorry that things are bad with your parents again!

Kimberly said...

Thanks, Kasey. Just another day at work in the Higginbotham family. :/

Emily said...

I thought I'd written a comment on here...odd.

I'm so interested to see about this biggest loser contest at Josh's work. Lee can be (okay, he IS) so self disciplined....but be a guy thing. If they put their mind to it.

I bought a new calendar for next year....I don't know how I waited so long into the year in all our previousyears....my notes section in the back on mine, is scribbled FULL of 2013 appointments and plans...

That was so fun to read. :O) Except for the family issues part. bleh.

Memaw said...

Don't be sad, your "Moma"is coming to
see you soon.

Kimberly said...

A fact that brings me grins, Carol. See you soon. :)

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Love your lists like these. So sorry to hear that things with your parents aren't going well. So happy for you that you have so many other bright spots in your life.