Oct 25, 2008

Testing, Testing

I just learned how simple it is to compress pictures into smaller files, so this is my test run with my newly acquired skill. :)

Take a look at Noah's halloween costume. Technically, he is a triceratops, but if you ask him, well, he is a "rawr." It even has a roar button in the hand. As cute as this is though, I think the hot dog costume that was plan A was cuter. But, by the time I got around to buying it online, it was sold out. Shame on me. But all's well that ends well...the kiddo is still pretty darn cute in green. :)

I don't know who gives Anna more kisses in a day, me or Noah. I think Noah has me by a nose - which is funny, because every time he kisses her he stands up, covers his nose, giggles, and says 'Nose' just like he has seen his cousin Brooklyn do in a video that I wish we had never shown him. I am worn out by the nose routine. He expects an audience and an applause for it every time. Yes, he is beating me by and with a nose. :)



Isn't Noah looking so grown up...for a little boy that is?


And look who has grown even more (although people still stop me in stores to exclaim how small she is - to which I smile and agree but really just think "aren't all newborns small?"). She turned one month today. Happy b'day, Anna - Now go to sleep, Anna.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I thought he looked so grown up before I read that you thought he looked so grown up! what a great picture! Handsome little man...I'm so glad he's my nephew! And Anna will sleep when she's good and ready! :) You momma dear, just need to wait.

Unknown said...

The cutest dino ever! Jacob is going to be a puppy:-) And Anna is just sooo cute too. Newborns are so cute and not so nice too with the whole sleeping deal. I hope she does it soon for you though:-)

Alison said...

I laughed out loud at that last line...I could have said the exact same thing to Kara last week on her one YEAR birthday :).

Amy Faye Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

One very handsome little boy, and one very pretty little girl...you're very blessed!
Don't let the crying bother you too much...she'll be grown before you know it...take it from someone who's been there. : )

The White Family said...

Hey! Email me...how do I compress pictures into smaller files!?