Oct 28, 2008

Phew!


It's like a switch went off last week just before she turned a month old and the pained crying just...stopped. Maybe it's the dairy that is now out of my diet. Maybe her digestive system is getting the hang of things. I don't know. But now she looks around with wide eyes, sits contentedly, and falls asleep with ease (meaning - without those trying crying jags) and we are all breathing a wonderful sigh of relief. Now that I am not so tense over all the crying, I can better appreciate the little things... like these cute little feet. The only thing that would make them cuter is admiring them whilst I guzzle a big glass of cold milk. Alas, I will settle for a happy baby instead.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. Maria's first 6 weeks were horrible....at least. A dr told me there's no such thing as colic. i offered to let him come home and take care of her. :) At about 2 1/2 months she just miraculously was a different baby! So I decided to have more. haha

Emily said...

Now those are cute feet! With little legs attached. Nat's feet...well, poor baby, they're all turned in, connected to an elephants ankle. She quite thick. I love her. SO glad she's a good little baby now!

Anonymous said...

Didn't I tell you the crying would end?! : )

Heather said...

Very happy to hear that the crying has stopped. I think I added so many gray hairs to my hair during the crying stages of Zachary. Clairol...here I come! Her feet are so cute. Take a ton of pictures, they will be big before you know it!!!