Nov 12, 2019

November Leaves

I used to think October was my fave.  Literally, 40 years it's gotten all the credit.  This year, I think I have to admit that November has taken over as my fave fave fave. November, welcome to my heart.
 
Yellow tree out front brightening up a dreary day.  Kimmie loves!

Yellow leaves against a blue sky - HEAVEN.

Anna's first raking session Leaf Fort.


Anna was really proud to make a pile taller than Lasa.  Lasa only jumped in and ruined her progress once along the way.  Ha!  Grumpy Anna pic about that below.
 

Josh and Anna went back for his fourth trip to that Lafayette property to hike all the way to the top of the mountain.  Don't ask my why.
 

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

I'm praying that property comes soon. Y'all need that extra space for all the projects and all the fun!

Kimberly said...

Spring 2021 is his goal to have saved up a big chunk to put down ... Though I think it could stand to wait a little longer still. I am not so keen on us having to get a loan for this project. But Josh wants to have it soon enough for the kids to be this young to enjoy it with him... Decisions, decisions. Pray for unity for us in this! Oy.