Nov 4, 2019

Hair Over Here

Me trying flat twists again ... flopping ... but still trying.

First time flat ironing.  So neat to see!  Lasa has decided it ain't worth the hassle though. For now.

How frizzy it got within 24 hours.

Super cute 'do I copied from a hair group I am in.  Got a whole week out of it with just a couple touch ups.

Twists upon twists upon twists.  I love.

Using same parts from previous style, we just did messy buns.

Piggyback braids in eight sections.

I FINALLY got my fingers and brain to understand the weaving motion of flat twists after watching and rewatching a great tutorial I came across in a FB group!  This was my first really great one from that.  I have done several of these since, getting better every time.  SO thrilled!  This opens up so many more hairdo styles for us now.  Excited at a new hair chapter to explore!

Wash day.  Before I got her hair did again.

Most recent salon visit.  Family pics were the occasion this time.  Gonna enjoy taking a hair break for a couple weeks now. 
 

No comments: