Nov 18, 2019

B things ...

Brilliant bunny who uses the litter pan like a boss.

Birthday party for Anna's friend, Kelsey, from church.  Adorable art theme!
 

Other birthday party for Noah's friend, Cole.  Celebrated with a photo scavenger hunt on the square in Gallatin.  Such a cool idea! 

Taco bar and Round Robin ping pong with Anna's buds and their families Sunday night.  What a hoot!
 
 
 

I also got to have a breakfast out with Cindy, Amanda and Kristin before swinging by Holiday on the Hill for my first Christmas shopping Saturday morning. And today I left the kids at home with some schoolwork while I took in a Monday lunch with Nena and Rachel.  Of course I didn't even think to take pics of MY buds.  Sheesh!

Bummer stage fright for my poor Lasa at church on Sunday when the PreK Sunday School class sang Psalm 100 for both services.  Lasa was overcome with anxiety about being in the spotlight and it was all she could do to stand there and not cry.  Her poor little downturned mouth.  Her pitiful slumped shoulders.  Broke my heart. But proud of her for getting up there at all.  That was hard for her.  It blows our minds because she is a fireball at home and among friends!  Turns more bashful at school apparently, too, we are told.

The more I look at this picture, the more bothered I am.  I wish I had given the ok for her to sit it out instead like her teachers were gonna do. Boo for stupid parenting decisions.

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Poor Lasa reminds me so much of those years with my Aaron.
Let her feel free to sit down. It's just not worth it to force them to perform.

Kimberly said...

Bless it. I can picture a poor pitiful little Aaron in my mind's eye, too.