Jul 15, 2019

Last Week Highlights

I got to do my first ever Escape Room Experience with a fun crew from church!

Molly's birthday was a fun excuse to get together.  I was surprised how useless I was during the challenge. Ha! I will know better what's up the next time I ever do one now though.  This particular challenge was a Thriller Escape Room, so it was sorta creepy.  Emmie was our fearless leader.  Molly was pretty amazing at this, too!

We did manage to escape with 3+ minutes to spare.  We were afforded a few extra helps along the way by our watchful Escape Room guide, though.  Bless him!  He called them Birthday Bonuses.

The next night some more Redeemer Women met up at Panera for chatting and kid free leisure.  It was a good night together! 

Lasa had two more ballet classes and on Thursday I got to see some of what they are learning.  It was precious.

Now that we have genders down for the bunnies, it was fun to host the list of buyers to stop by and see and pick their official bunny.  We are down to three that remain unclaimed - Inky, Lisa, and Luke.  During one visit prep, Josh took a catnap with the three white ones.  Too funny!

It was during this session we decided to keep one of those white ones after all - Molly's namesake, little Millie (she's the white one on the right).

We saw spots of storms again all week, this one being so cool!  I love the downpour you see on the left, the layers and layers of clouds all about, and of course the sun shining through up top.  I snapped this one when Josh and I scooted out for dinner without the kids at a new restaurant in Hville. 

Just for fun - this one!

Josh harvested his first grapes and they are indeed sweet now!  He is freezing all these for smoothies.

This fun vid midweek of Anna from camp...

And then there's this guy who is morphing before my very eyes ... is it just me or does he look older again?  This first shot, I made him be still so I could catch his nose from the side.  His precious button nose has gotten ... longer! Wow.
 

It's like I can see what college age Noah will look like already.  Alas this is the only pic I have of him from this week.  He's been keeping busy with the bunnies and all manner of buds to pass the time ... he spent an afternoon with Andrew showing him Lego stuffs, a day with Ben and Claire, another with Everett, another with Piercen and Riley, and another at church and again at Covenant Gathering yesterday with youth friends, especially Colman, William, and Joseph.  He is such a social kid - and just so great with any age friends. I love that about him.

No comments: