Jan 19, 2019

Break, Bear, Buds, Book, Bunnies, Bricks

Just some random pics of things from the first half of this month ....

After our New Years' trip to FL, but before we got the tree down back at home, we tried out a new game the kids got for Christmas, Googly Eyes.  It's like Pictionary with vision-altering lenses.  I had the hardest lenses on and did one in the Entertainment category.  I was sure we wouldn't get it. I drew all I could while basically blinded and we just waited for the timer to run out. Noah was on my team and in the knick of time HE ACTUALLY GOT IT.  We were all stunned. Take a gander at my googly-eyed drawing and see if you can guess.  Answer will be at the bottom of this post...
 

Anna had some friends come home from church with her for the whole day til Covenant Gathering that night and they had the best time.  Navigating little sister involvement was a new twist.  She thinks all of Noah's and Anna's buddies come over to play with HER. ;)

Finished a realllllly fascinating and informative read in a few days' time.  I have already passed this one off to a friend who has already texted to say how eye-opening and heartbreaking this is to take in.  Rosaria will be in Nashville speaking in a few weeks for a private event and our church has been invited to attend.  I really wanna go, buttttt ... I don't know if I wanna get up early on a Saturday to go.  What to do, what to do!

Noah and Anna enjoyed bringing the bunnies into the kitchen for a few hours one a particularly cold day.  Anna even did some of her schoolwork with the bunnies. 

The kids have signed up for the Nashville Public Library's annual Lego Contest.  They have begun work on a hotel - complete with a working elevator, multiple floors, full staff, and a rooftop pool. I will include a wee small pic of the progress ...

(Googly Eyes Hardest Lens + Entertainment Category drawing answer: Winnie the Pooh!)

No comments: