Nov 9, 2018

Tim's Ford State Park

We have had a Papa in town since last week and have had some really full days all the while. Somehow, I took not one pic with Papa. But in my defense, I took only a smattering of pics when we jetted over to Tim's Ford State Park to spend a day with Emily and crew while they were enjoying a cabin retreat there. It was a lovely day in the woods with cousins again. These seem to always be our fave times together ... parks.  Biking was a big part of that day's affairs.  We used our new hitch and bike rack for the first time. I was the only one who didn't bike.  I don't even HAVE a bike.  I can't even remember the last time I rode a bike.  Childhood maybe?  
 
 

Just so thankful for all these good cousin memories they are building up together.  We are hoping to meet up right after Thanksgiving, too.  🤞🏻

No comments: