Jun 3, 2018

B is for Bubbles, Balloons, Bunnies

We tried a couple of those Bunch O Balloons kits this weekend and, to our delight and amazement, they actually worked.  100 water balloons in 60 seconds, 200 for us.  Wet squealing ensued.  I video'd that fun instead of pics of the pandemonium. But you can imagine.
 
 
 
 

Along the water balloon lines, I tried an idea I saw last week or so - crochet water balloons!  Crochet one of these bad boys, dunk it in water, apply to a worthy target as needed.  In this case, we tried it out on Josh while he mowed.   Sidenote, it has been so long since I last crocheted - I am thinking three years long!! I had forgotten the most basic terms, nothing youtube couldn't refresh my memory of however.
 

We also picked a new bubble machine for Lasa after throwing out the last one in frustration.  This new one seeeeeeeeems to be a winner, but we shall see if it endures past a week or two. 😏  Bubble magic ensued this weekend regardless.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And finally, the bunnies got yet ANOTHER bunny bin expansion.  Their yard now extends into the green grass and now has its very own gate so our visitors do not have to climb over the fence or walk through a steamy green house to get in. HA!

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

The picture of Priss jumping in the air to catch bubbles is magazine worthy.
So good and captures the essence of who she is perfectly.

Kimberly said...

I don't know how I missed this comment. So glad I checked when someone told me the emails were not coming through.

THANK YOU!!!