Jan 26, 2018

Lasa: Sayings and Sundries at 2.5 Years

Baby girl is exactly 2.5 years old today!  
 

I have been waiting for today to come to finally post a bunch of her latest ways and words (and their translations).  They are precious to me, as is this really capable toddler season she is in. 

Lasa's Sayings and Sundries from 2-2.5 years old...
  • Loves to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep and Loves to watch You Tube Kids
  • Loves to steal seats and sips of your drink and does it with shameless gusto
  • LOVES to announce to all in the house when it is time to go 
  • Loves to put on chapstick and band-aids and oil/medicine on any boo-boos
  • Insists that sleeping all night was just a nap 
  • Always says, "I go church, eat goldfish" when we are going to church.
  • The child is as Type A as they come! zippers, doors, messes, routines, napkins...
  • First of my children to relocate chairs and such to climb to reach things 😳
  • Oh dee-uh - Oh dear (and I have no idea who taught her that one)
  • Oh  mannnn!  - when she is disappointed
  • Oh fine (sigh) - when she is agreeing but doesn't like it
  • Chitway - Chick-Fil-A
  • What dat noi? - What's that noise?!!
  • I no yike it. - I don't like it.
  • filbo - feel better
  • JUICY! - what she says when she is trying to be funny
  • bite-a-min - vitamin
  • Cayfoo, Bubba - Careful, Noah!
  • Jesuh boss - Jesus is the boss
  • meebee neck time - maybe next time
  • nanny nanny hoo hoo - nanny nanny boo boo
  • bossy baw - bouncy ball
  • ha-you-ya - hallelujah
  • caw dow - calm down
  • moosee - music
  • toshy uhwy tenj me - Miss Toshi already changed me (diaper)
  • Jenfoo Hadoo - Miss Jennifer and Miss Heather (her fave PDO teacher)
  • oh-jes - oranges
  • poofick - perfect
  • destic - chapstick
  • pay me - play with me
  • cuh up me - cover me up (with a blanket)
  • dop it - stop it
  • moaning - morning
  • dat coo - that's cool
  • knockenock - knock knock
  • escoosie - excuse me (when she toots)
  • dohn do dat - don't do that
  • hoy up guys - hurry up, guys
  • soy, mommy - sorry, mommy
  • doe woy - don't worry
  • sittin whoa - cinnamon roll
  • way ah you? - where are you?
  • nakkin - napkin
  • dat cwazy - that's crazy (when anything surprises or amuses her)
  • I dus yittuh - I am just little.
  • I yuh you - I love you.
  • uh kay - okay
  • wa bow - what about ....?
  • aw wee time -  all the time
  • toy yite on - turn light on
  • wetta me do it - let me do it
  • peaaaaaaaase -  pleaaaaaaaaaase!
Also - fun update - the potty training is practically done.  
 
That girl rocks pull-ups and big girl underwear multiple days in a row now ... with only accidents when she sleeps, which is fair for this milestone.  Proud of her! And tickled that it went so smoothly ... and so much earlier than I planned to tackle this skill.  So glad to be selling off what was left of our diapers and wipes.  We'll only be keeping pull-ups on hand from here on out ... for days at school or when we are out and about and need some post-potty-training safety netting - ha!  Way to rock turning 2.5, Lasalove!

No comments: