Jan 31, 2018

January Wrap Up: Odds/Ends

Just some leftover shots from this month that never made it to a post of their own ...

Last year's blog is in the books...

Josh has taken to donating plasma.  But does it count as donating if he is getting paid?  He is using his plasma cash to fund his greenhouse endeavors.

We have a hankering for Phase 10 since our weekend at the cabin playing games with our Talmadge peeps.

I recently decided I was done making my own laundry detergent for awhile.  So it's kinda funny that I sort of picked up a new DIY thing ... making my own handsoap.  It's a not-really-long story, but I am too tired to type out how I came to this right now.  Anyway.  So easy.  

Taa Daa!

And oh yeah ... we are getting rabbits.  This is happening.  More on that later, I am sure.
 
 
 
 

The momma rabbit, Annie.

More Phase 10, but really ... that squat she chillaxes in every time we play. Get a load of that. 

Another day, another seed catalog in the mail.  Just call me Farmer Brown's wife.

We did a dumb thing and missed the lunar eclipse last night/early morning.  Anna is so mad about it.  But I did happen to take a pic of its astounding glow before I went to bed.  

Anna is taking art classes and loving it.  This stayed at her teacher's house to go in her portfolio but she was so proud to bring it out to the car to show me first. 😍  She said something impressive about vanishing points?  

Peace out, January.  We enjoyed you!

4 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Why am I not surprised that Matthew Brown’s kiddos are getting rabbits?

Kimberly said...

I don't know! Is there some bunny history I should know about?!! I only know his former veggie selling ways. Which reminds me ... he got seeds today to GROW the bunny's food supply - alfalfa, buckwheat, barely, rye, oats, and wheat. 😳

Amy Faye Brown said...

I think I’ve heard stories of birds? Or hamsters? Or guinea pigs? In his past. :)

Kimberly said...

Ha! I will see what I can pull out of him. 🤣