Jan 10, 2018

Back on the Train

Back on the Potty Train, that is.  After 7 years since the last time. I had planned to put this off til warmer weather, but somehow (I forget how) we sort of threw ourselves into randomly putting the tot on the pot one morning and it turned into something we will go ahead and keep on tackling now.  Baby girl has gone six times in two days and asked to another time when we were at Chick-Fil-A but I wasn't game for PUBLIC BATHROOM potty training - ICK. 

Anyway, all that to say, we are doing the potty train thing and it's going along happily!  See the following grins.

 

Pic of potty chart Anna made for Lasa.  She also gets cheers and praise and candy when she is successful.  We lay it on thick.


Now that I take the time to announce we are doing this thing, I realize we gotta do this thing while out of town this weekend.  Hrmmmmm.  Not well timed at all.  Reallife! Rolling with it.

No comments: