Nov 29, 2017

Family Pics 2017

I just could NOT get motivated to schedule family pics this fall, but I knew I would regret it if we didn't keep up with our current every year routine.  It's the teeth.  I blame the teeth.  So much changes year to year, especially the kids' teeth. I just can't NOT document those precious transitions of their growth and the seasons of our family.  

So, in the interest of getting it done AND saving money, I decided I would just go with whomever I saw offering mini-sessions this year.  Sure enough, a friend at church did and I pounced on scheduling that less-expensive option.  We did them on a freakishly cold afternoon in late October. We got some great family shots, some great sibling shots, and some decent Lasa 2 year old shots.  Glad for those!  BUT, there were no decent head shots of the Noah and Anna and their teeth to speak of, SO I was so relieved when my sister assured me she could fill in those picture gaps easily.  And she was right.  Big kids are easy and Emily got us MORE than we can use.  I will post all the pretties below.  

Glad to have checked this off the year's to-do list! Next time, I will stick with a full family session as usual instead of a mini-session.  While I liked the lower cost, I did not like the rushed feel of a 20 minute window -  especially when you factor in the mood of a toddler - or the lesser number of pics you get to choose from when all is said and done. Good to know!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thanks go to Cayte King Photography and my sister, Emily, for these fine pics!  ❤️  Another year is in the books! Love these beautiful faces.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! I see the blog on the mac! Phew! That was close.

LOVED doing those headshots! Beautiful little people!!

Kimberly said...

☺️

The White Family said...

Anna looks so beautiful, but so grown up! I love all of them pictures! Beautiful family!

Kimberly said...

Thank you, Kasey! I read her your kids words about her. ❤️