Nov 10, 2017

FALLing in Love x 3

Three FALL-related things I swooned over/fell in love with this week ...

These striking yellow leaves in the pick up line at co-op yesterday.  I look forward to these ginkgo trees doing this every year.  This year, Lasa noticed them also, so I hopped out and grabbed her a few to play with.  They have a sturdy texture and don't just crumble like other fall leaves. So freakin' gorgeous! 

I mean, c'mon!  The little handprint crafts that come home from Lasa's PDO program each week are all stinkin' adorable.  But this week's?  This week's is my favorite yet.  Get a load of the Mayflower!

Annnnd, after our mini-session for family pics this year, I have less shots to moon over than usual, but I did hit the floor in love with this picture-perfect sibling one.  LOVE.  LoVe.  Thank you, Lord, for a great shot to fall in love with. I  LOVE IT!

I will share the rest of the 2017 pics soon, but first I need to have my sister take a couple bonus shots of Noah and Anna to fill in the gaps from our session - read - I don't have a single solo shot of them that I liked.  She will be coming in a few weeks, so I will share after that! ;)  Thankful for Emily's skills to spot me this favor!

No comments: