Nov 19, 2016

FamPics2016: Bigs/Sibs

Last month we were so excited to meet up with our favorite photographer of all the ones we have used before, Kyle Gregory, to do our annual family pics.  Here's the first installment of those - pics of my big kids.  I see such a difference in Noah this year from last.  He has grown up a LOT.  I see it physically and I see it in his demeanor.  He was less playful and more reserved this year.  Par for the course of a pre-teen boy, I guess.  Are 10 year olds considered pre-teen?  He IS 10 1/2, you know. 






Anna grew up a lot this year, too, except not really.  She is still my playful, spacey, light-hearted girl.  She just has a whole different set of teeth to show for this year.  HA!



True story ... when Kyle asked her to drop those red flower things for the next shot, Anna (wanting to save them for later) opted to SHOVE THEM UP UNDER HER SKIRT instead. Kyle and I fell over laughing.



I grin goofy grins over these sibling shots.






Next up, Lasa shots! 

No comments: