Aug 6, 2012

An A+ Employee

Josh got wind of some kind words said about him today at work.  I love when this happens and it's happened a number of times actually.  I wish I had been saving them all, now that I think about it.  Guess I'll start here. :)

From: Traci Sparkman
Subject: Joshua Brown
Date: August 6, 2012 8:32:29 AM CDT
To: Scott Benson 

Scott,
I don't think I've ever done this, but I would like to share with you my sincere appreciation of Joshua.  He ALWAYS helps me AND what is really good is that he is a great communicator AND very kind.  It seems to me to be rarity that someone is as knowledgeable as he is, can communicate his knowledge effectively and efficiently, and is so kind in doing so.  He has been a blessing to work with since he came to LSSD.

Traci

 So proud of my hubby and the great reputation he maintains everywhere he goes!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Not surprised at all by an email like this. Josh really is a super nice guy! :)

Emily said...

doesn't that just make you uber proud :)