Jul 18, 2012

This Season's Bad Words

I walked in the living room to find Noah watching a tv show I didn't recognize.  I asked what it was and this was the informative answer I received.

Noah:  Dis Pound Puppies.  It's a good show.  Dey don't say da S word or da B word.  It's a good show.

Now, I knew the S word referred to 'stupid', but I had to have him tell me what the heck the B word was because for the life of me I could not recall.  He dared not utter its name and opted to discreetly point to his bootie instead.  :}

I dramatically agreed with him that I was so thankful they were using words wisely and not saying those words.  And when he left the room I chuckled in my heart, treasuring the innocence of this season of his life.

Can I keep him here and now forever? 


Pretty please?

1 comment:

Emily said...

wow! He looks so grown up in that shot! I have to take double takes of Brooklyn SO often too....it's like she's suddenly 5 years older than she really is! And Natalie, Lord help me, that girl is growing up at rocket speed to.

I love this time of life also. and like you said, treasuring every.single.moment. of them.