Jun 25, 2012

Cheating a Little

While my mother and father-in-law were in town this past week, they had us book a photographer to take some pics of them with all their grandkids. The pictures turned out to be so special. I love so many of them and would share them, but my FIL has asked that we wait til after Christmas to share them. I may finagle a waiver out of him for my blog since it's a private one, but I'll wait til he says it's ok since the whole photog session was his idea and his purchase.

BUTTTTT, I did cheat a little and crop out two of my favorite faces in the whole wide world from amongst the shots he got from the session. And if I get in trouble, I will plead insanity, because how could a momma not go crazy over two shots like these?



Seriously, I'm nuzzling the screen right now.

Post Script (added after Christmas) ... here are my favorite group shots of all the cousins....





2 comments:

Emily said...

Kimberly....wow....those are just beautiful! Faces, smiles, hair.

Just love those two!

Kimberly said...

Thannnnnks!