Apr 20, 2020

Symphony

Song love.
Prepare to have this one stuck in your head like it does for Lasa, Noah, and me.  

Symphony
by Switch (feat Dillon Chase)


Sometimes it’s hard to breathe 
All these thoughts that shout at me 
Try to bring me to my knees 
And it’s overwhelming 
Darkness echoes all around 
Feels like everything is crashing down 
Still I know where my hope is found 
And it’s only You

Oooooooh 
You say You’re working 
Everything for my good, and Oooooooh 
I believe every word
‘Cause even in the madness 
There is peace 
Drowning out the voices all around me 
Through all of this chaos 
You are writing a symphony 
A symphony 

Tune my heart to your beat 
Let me be your melody 
Even when I cannot see 
What you’re orchestrating 
Even when the dark surrounds 
You’ll never let me drown 
I know that my hope is found 
In the name of Jesus

I wanna truly know 
if you compose beautiful music though 
from all my unruly notes 
The distance is dissonance 
Move in close, Now I see 
Erased the scales from eyes 
Then played the scale of my life 
Chaos played off with a chord in accord 
With the source prevailing through strife  
And I’ve tasted suffering 
I’ve been embraced by the painful buffering 
I Been bound by doubts so loud right now 
But a melody is made when you play these rusty keys 
So we all gotta get pressed 
Tuned up like instruments 
But I know 
All of life’s tempo is set 
Whenever we remember this

‘Cause even in the madness 
There is peace 
Drowning out the voices all around me 
Through all of this chaos 
You are writing a symphony 
A symphony

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

'Cause even in the madness
There is peace


Praying and hoping for peace to reign for you in all of this chaos. Also, longing to hear the beautiful symphony God is writing for your life. The restoration piece will be magnificent.

Kimberly said...

There truly has been peace even in the hard talks this month. April has been a big step up. Thank you for your diligent praying!!