Apr 27, 2020

April Things

In this second month of quarantine, Josh worked from home all month, I had some basal cell carcinoma removed, Lasa watched a million hours of Disney+, Easter came and went, and the kids clawed their way closer to the end the school year.  MUCH time was spent in the backyard (camping and working and firepit fires just because) and out walking. We painted rocks, Lasa has her first loose teeth (WHAT?), and kiddos official donned masks for rare outings.  As well, every child in this house moved into a new bedroom; Anna and Lasa now share a room.  And Josh and Noah built a bay window bench for the new playroom upstairs.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Noah moved into Anna's room.

Lasa and Anna moved into Noah's room.

And the Legos and video games moved into Lasa's room.  A day bed is coming next.

Bay window seat! Love.

Lasa, at four years old, has her first two loose teeth, with two permanent ones already popped through. What in the world!  We have placed guesses on a calendar for when they will come out.
 

Pic after my surgery.  Will post a sequence of progression pics later, I think.

Shadows.  Just because it was soothing to me.

My new fave breakfast - avocado toast.

We have taken two weekend drives this month (one into KY and the other around Orlinda, TN) and I think I could get used to the simple outing idea. They were refreshing and peaceful ... except for the bickering in the back seat at times.  Ha!

Finished my blanket. 
 

Brunswick Stew I made (my first ever!) from a mountain of pork leftovers.  Was a great way to use it up!

Finished rock path with solar lights.  Josh and the kids call it The Runway at night.

Also, this. This is me.

No comments: