Apr 12, 2020

Redeemer Easter Music

Christ is Mine Forevermore
City Alight



Mine are days that God has numbered 
I was made to walk with Him 
Yet I look for worldly treasure 
And forsake the King of kings 
But mine is hope in my Redeemer 
Though I fall, his love is sure 
For Christ has paid for every failing 
I am his forevermore 

Mine are tears in times of sorrow 
Darkness not yet understood 
Through the valley I must travel 
Where I see no earthly good 
But mine is peace that flows from heaven 
And the strength in times of need 
I know my pain will not be wasted 
Christ completes his work in me 

Mine are days here as a stranger 
Pilgrim on a narrow way 
One with Christ I will encounter 
Harm and hatred for his name 
But mine is armor for this battle 
Strong enough to last the war
And he has said he will deliver 
Safely to the golden shore 

And mine are keys to Zion city 
Where beside the King I walk 
For there my heart has found its treasure 
Christ is mine forevermore 

Come rejoice now, O my soul 
For his love is my reward 
Fear is gone and hope is sure 
Christ is mine forevermore

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

Beautiful.

Clinging to the last words today when I'm just not feeling it...

"Fear is gone and hope is sure
Christ is mine forevermore"

Kimberly said...

Hope is sure! That is a good one to stare down and take in. Praying you spot it keenly, today especially!