Mar 27, 2019

Hair Affairs in 2019

Fun attempt at buns again...

Something random that came off cute still...

Me trying flat twists and getting betterrrrrrr.  Excited!

More random, cute enough ...

Another random one I made up as I went...  I did this after trying out our first ever blow dry brush.  Once her hair was blown dry and flat, I didn't know what to do with it.  Just tried something as sleek as it was straight ...  She said she looked like a "pwincess."
 

And then, right before our weekend Dollywood trip last week, I got Doretha to put in another cornrow style.  First, blow dry to check length.  Then two hours of braids and beads. Lasa sat for it all like a pro.

This is my favorite salon style yet!  And it was just what baby wanted ... something where she could feel her hair hanging down and swishing "like Moana and Mommy and Anna."
 
 

No comments: