Feb 28, 2019

February Wrap-Up

Just some shots of life from the last 10 or so days of February (and one day of March, if I am being honest).  February is always a beast, so I am glad to see it go.  Also glad it didn't take all my children down with it like it did last year right after I had let my winter guard down.  Shiver.

First up, for the month of Feb, Anna returned to her sewing teacher's place for a series that had the girls making their very own dresses from a pattern.  Anna hasn't been interested in sewing for a bit, so I was glad she was into it enough to do this class.

Of course, all things baby bunny this month.  This man goes all mushy over his bunnies. 

Me and the Lasa at the park.  Can a face exude any more delight than hers does?  I am doubtful!
 

As spring rolls in, it's fun to let the big girls out of their bin to munch on green grass popping up in the yard.  Also pine branches.  They have a thing for pine.

On a sweet sunny day, after daysanddays of rain, it was all about buds and hockey and video games. We sort of have Preds fever around here. 

Slow weekday mornings.  Homemade doughnuts that Josh and Lasa tried that were delish.  And another bunny sesh.  

This character.  She wore a total of four different costumes this day.  And piled herself right into the dress-up bin before it was all over.  Give her allllllll the things to wear and accessorize with. 

On another gorgeous evening. At our neighborhood park.

Anna's finished product THAT I AM GAGA over!  It's gonna be her Easter dress paired with a pink sweater, if needed. 
 

Kind words from Mrs. Robbie on the last day when I texted her to thank her for her time with the girls this month.
 

Another day, another dress-up.  Also, another fit.  

For anyone who's wondering (ha!), I still stare at the skies. 

Fun quote I read this week.

This nightmare I found on my son's feet when I made him take his socks off to try on a pair of sandals I got for him.  Anna and I were traumatized by this!  Get a load!

And the littlest Brown flying high at another Friday Preschool Open Play at Master's Gymnastics.  

Now we turn our attention to March and milder air and SPRING BREAK PLEASELORD and Dollywood and goodgriefmeturning40yesIsaid40.

2 comments:

Amy Faye Brown said...

February = fun!

That boy's feet....ugh. Proof he is an adolescent creature.

Lasa's high flying shot - perfection.

Anna's dress - great accomplishment.

Kimberly said...

😃