Aug 30, 2018

Random Augustness

Just dropping a few fun random August pics here that didn't already find themselves in a post... 

I had Anna try a new book series I saw highly recommended, The Cupcake Diaries, and they were an instant win with her.  She cannot get enough of them.

Enjoying some cooler evenings this month.  Fall is gonna be so sweet again.  Always is. Fall is my soul's New Year.

Coming up on TEN YEARS that we've called this place home. Wow. 

Bubble bathing beauty. That grin!

Noah's Lego hoard has been moved back to his room ... just like I knew it would be when I warned them not to move it out to the room at the back of Josh's shed last fall. 😏

Anna had a downer day with a certain friend who isn't as friendly anymore.  It hurts!  Time spent with other friends was a total pick-me-up.  Thank you, Lord, for the timeliness of this.  Praying for more girl friendships to grow this year especially for my girl.

New curtains and color scheme in living room that I AM IN LOVE WITH. 

Anna playing iPad all atangle.  Because of course. 

Sitting in her doll's stroller, hard at work on a card for her teacher, Ms. Doody (Judy). I die at the cuteness!

Her cracking herself up putting on Josh's socks and shoes.  I die some more.

Looking back at her baby pictures when she wasn't mine.  Knowing that she is mine now.  Changes how the pics hit me.  I find myself crying again.  I die a lot lately.  Just wow.

Which is not to say I don't die at the preciousness of my older two babies in this shot, too.  Look how little!  Gosh, they have grown up so much in this fostering season we all just came through.  Noah was 9 there, Anna 7.  

No comments: