Apr 29, 2016

Minecraft Mentionables

I can't help myself.  In between giggles, I have taken to recording a bunch of the hilarious sound bites I hear whilst my people disappear into their Minecraft world together.  I am sure all these things make all the sense in the world to them, but to someone NOT playing the game, it sounds like they are high.  Just sayin'.
  • Anna, when you are on the potty, don't go outside to fight zombies.
  • We are like the Midianites stealing from the villagers!
  • Noah!! I needed the leather!! Daddy, I killed a cow and Noah took all the meat and leather!
  • You wanna come with me, Noah?  No, I wanna work on my farm a little bit.
  • If you kill a pig man, you get enchanted stuff.  I got enchanted armor!
  • Anna, are chickens chasing me?
  • This is terrible! You are in debt and I just don't know where you are.  You just need to die and go back to the spawn point.  But I don't wanna lose all my precious gold!!! J: Yeah, that's unfortunate.
  • Uh, question - How did we end up in the cave?
  • We need to make a compass!
  • I have obsidian!
  • Luckily I have some wheat.
  • Are you taking all my arrows?
  • It's a little bit scary how zombie pygmies can walk across lava.
  • What's killing you?  I don't know, but I am running! Lava is flying!
  • Watch out, Anna, you just hit Noah.  No, that was a goo-ball.
  • Our portal is messed up!! I can't get through the portal!  I am on fire!
  • Is that beet root?  Yeah, I grew it in my garden.
  • Daddy, will you do me a favor?  Harvest my wheat and put it in my food chest. I need stuff in my inventory.  Ok, but I need to check my zombie house first.
  • Who set me on fire?!  Daddy, did you do that?   No, Anna did that.  Stop that, Anna!
  • How enchanted is your Spider?
  • Daddy, there's some raw flesh over there!  That's ok, I don't want it.
  • Oooh, I can make some TNT!
  • My main goal is to get lots of iron so I can make an anvil.
  • What did you just throw at me?  A weakness potion?
  • What do I do with a poison potato? Oooh, let's feed it to the pig.
  • I am just really interested in Noah's new world - it's a mushroom world!