Apr 21, 2016

Head in the Clouds

I so often have my head in the clouds that now friends help me stay there by snapping lovely sky shots they witness for me.  This beach shot was taken by my friend, Jill.


This amazing Seattle shot was taken by my dear friend, Cindy.


And this was taken by yours truly on a quick walk home from the playground.


And I also did some careful multitasking behind the wheel on the way to one of Noah's baseball practices last week.  Do you see what beauty I get to take in every week here in TN? 


Before I go, I offer up a little leaf/nature love.  Anna was climbing out as far as she could to get a gander at the eggs in a nest she spotted.  Too bad they weren't there anymore. :}


I took this serene shot at Barren River Lake State Park in Kentucky last weekend from the porch from my room at a cabin at a Jonah's Journey Caregiver Mom's Retreat.  Not too shabby to wake up to!


And also, I love this shot of some sidewalk art that goes on farther than you can see.  The kids and their buddies went all out last week.


Finally, this shot of the night sky this weekend at one of Noah's games.  That blue, that moon, the green and field and lights.


Just love!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ooo, I like that last shot too!

and I'd wondered if you were driving and snapping a picture of clouds....girl....risky behavior, I say!! But it WAS a pretty sky.

Kimberly said...

Well, I just clicked a million times whilst keeping my eyes on the road. Thankfully one of the shots turned out. :}