Apr 1, 2015

Outside

We had to miss our spring break cabin plans with my sister last week.  She made sure to send me pics of all the fun that we would have had.  Ha!


Back at home with our posse of people, we spent this second week of spring break outside... 
 

outside, 
 

outside.
 

It has been gorgeous!
 

Like, middle of the afternoon heat is still the perfect blend of cool and warm.
 

We lucked out and scored a couple extra seats for the back porch.  
 

And, oh yeah, we beelined it back outside some more.  During the boys' stay, we have hit SEVEN different playgrounds counting our backyard and Cindy's backyard, too. 
 

This one, Peay Park, was a new one for my kiddos, too.  We LOVED it!  


And another park near there is supposed to reopen after being redone this month, so you know where we will go next.  Until then, we will play in whatever outside we can get all up in...


I hear rain is coming Friday.  You know what that means.... We will still be outside.  HA!

4 comments:

Emily said...

You have been a blessing to those little boys. Again, you are awesome and well deserve a break to regain normal again. Will be interesting how the next little one gets along!

Kimberly said...

I am surprised now that I FINALLY have minutes to myself ... how excited I am about the next placement ... knowing it won't be this intense. It couldn't possibly be, right? Ha! When I was chatting with LeAllison (who founded JJ and was taking them home today) she laughed and said I bet you can't wait to have a sweet, easy newborn now, huh? And I was all, oh my word, yes. This month broke me and brought to that place! Too funny.

Emily said...

ha! Yeah right.... a newborn will demand your attention every single 3 hours! all. day. long. But yes, it will be a lot easier energy wise! :) Glad you get a break!!

Kimberly said...

Bring it on, little baby! Every three hours beats every 3 minutes. Ha!