Jul 13, 2008

Let the Nesting Begin

Alright already...this third trimester is upon us (er, me) at last and I see I am running out of time. Now since I cannot prepare a nursery just yet, I can at least grab a couple steal of a deals I see in stores and my favorite consignment shop down the street. Just look at all the treasures we are collecting to welcome Anna to the family!

Got this bad boy at Big Lots for only $99! Fisher Price Duo Stand and Ride Stroller. Loving it already! Noah loves the freedom to get on and off. Coincidently, he chooses to stay on.
Now these, I did not buy - they were a wonderful surprise from my mother-in-law who is in town for a couple weeks. She is helping me get over my fear of (dare I say it) PINK!

Got this little BeBe Pod for only $15 at Kountry Kids Consignment.

We have ADORED the video monitor we have for Noah, so when I saw this one at Big Lots for only $85 , we snatched it up as well!

And my first actual PINK purchase is this little cutie I got for only $50 at Kountry Kids again. The pink only stung for a few minutes. :)
And finally, I have been hounded and hounded to put my big old pregnant belly on display here, so I have promised to post an official pregnancy pic of me sometime in this last trimester. Just give me a little more time... ;)

6 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

I so need to know where that consignment shop is! I hope I make it home befor eyou guys move, but it's not looking good. If not, we'll have to come for a visit...

osh kosh baloche said...

i have the same video monitor and it's great! have fun nesting!

Emily said...

I can't wait to see you tote around your PINK little girl in her PINK carrier! I told you before...when you have a girl, all you really see will be PINK in the stores. And it's normally pastel pink at that.

Alison said...

Great finds - especially that stroller! I've learned to love pink and you will too in time!

Also, be sure your new house is not close to any other houses. You don't want one of those "video monitor" incidents that Mary Ann had with her neighbors! That creeps me out!

Anonymous said...

Pink is FUN! I hated pink as a child...didn't want anywhere near it! But when my baby girl came along after two boys, I couldn't get enough! : )

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that pink didn't agree with you so well. I would love some pink in my house in the future. I do get bugged when I shop for boy clothes and all I see is a teensy little rack for boys and hungreds of racks with pink stuff for girls. I want to rip them all the shreds but I respectfully refrain :-)
Enjoy the nesting. Did you find a house last week?